Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour to Swan Valley with river cruise
- Lunch and wine tastings included
- Visit wineries, a brewery, and a chocolate factory
- Cruise on the Swan River back to Perth
- Small group of nine people or fewer
Departure & Return
9.30am Meet outside Captain Cook Cruises ticket office, look for the Swan Valley Tours sign. No need to check in, the driver will tick you off as you board the coach. Coach departs at 9.45am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Swan Valley Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands