Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Hands-on Umbrian cooking class in Assisi
- Learn the secrets of classic Italian dishes like tagliatelle and wood-fired pizza
- Craft each dish with organic and seasonal ingredients, like local olive oil and Umbrian truffles
- Enjoy your meal with a selection of fine Italian wines
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Meet your master chef Nonna Paola, and cook alongside her as you learn to make classic local recipes like tagliatelle (handmade pasta), wood-fired pizza, and more, all exclusively crafted with organic and seasonal ingredients. End your class in authentic Italian style with a leisurely meal and a selection of local wines.
Please note: This tour accommodates a minimum of two people and maximum of eight people per booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Authentic Hands-on Cooking Class in Assisi.