- Small-group bike tour of Umbria with lunch from Torre del Colle
- See the Umbrian landscape, and sample the wine and food products
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a family-owned farm
- Includes guide and use of bike equipment
Departure & Return
Welcome to our home in the beautiful Italian countryside. Torre del Colle is a tiny hamlet, counting 15 inhabitants, a Hotel, and a Restaurant.
We will explore this beautiful village with our bikes. We will discover the fascinating medieval history of the town.
Through the Greenway "Assisi-Spoleto" we will reach the town of Cannara, famous for its delicious...onion!
At the end of the ride, we will get back to our starting point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Greenways Italy Bike Tours & Rental
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.