2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Italian Touch coordinators during the event
Reception (available on request withh supplement)
Flowers decoration (available on request with supplement)
Departure & Return
06059 Todi, Province of Perugia, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
6/29/2019 - 8/8/2022
|Monday:||09:30 AM - 12:00 PM04:30 PM - 06:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:30 AM - 11:30 AM04:30 PM - 06:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:30 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Thursday:||09:30 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Friday:||09:30 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Saturday:||09:30 AM - 11:30 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Italian Touch
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vows renewal ceremony with photo shoot?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Vows renewal ceremony with photo shoot?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vows renewal ceremony with photo shoot?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vows renewal ceremony with photo shoot?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesWedding PackagesHoneymoonWeddings & HoneymoonsUnique ExperiencesPerugiaUnique Experiences - UmbriaWedding Packages - UmbriaHoneymoon - UmbriaUnique Experiences - AssisiWedding Packages - AssisiHoneymoon - AssisiUnique Experiences - Lake BolsenaWedding Packages - Lake BolsenaHoneymoon - Lake BolsenaCategory