2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn to make traditional ‘chitarra’ pasta at a small-group cooking class in Abruzzo—you’ll start with raw ingredients, mix the pasta dough, and shape the pasta using a unique stringed tool. When the pasta is made, create a classic Abruzzo meat sauce for a regional feast; since you’ll make the meal from scratch, you’ll learn everything you need to recreate the dish in your home kitchen.
- Chitarra cooking class on a family farm
- Make fresh pasta and a traditional sauce
- Enjoy the lunch you’ve made with included drinks
- Group size is limited to 10 people for individual instruction
Saved to wishlist!
hands-on cooking class
Everything not mentioned in inclusions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please, let us know if you have any food allergy
- The meeting time is 15 minutes before the beginning of the activity
- No refund in case of cancellation in the same day and in the event of delay
- We recommend comfortable clothing
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
The Main Course of Abruzzo: Chitarra Pasta Cooking Class
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesPescaraUnique Experiences - AbruzzoCooking Classes - AbruzzoCategory