- Walk around sights like the Perdana Botanical Garden and the Thean Hou Temple
- Sample local dishes and pick up great souvenirs at Kuala Lumpur’s Central Market
- Not just a pick-up: get transferred to the airport in time for your flight out
- Don’t get overwhelmed by the heat in your air-conditioned vehicle
Departure & Return
Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2, Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour and itinerary may change or cancel without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances (if any). You will be advised of the change as soon as possible or receive a full refund.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of one suitcase and one carry-on bag on board.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please ask the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Please make sure to check your return flight details.We Asni Tours not responsible to any case of miss your flight.Make sure to be at airport before 2 hours departure time.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms