Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
25 Tours & Activities
28 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
80 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore the ancient ruins of the Yaxha Archaeological Park with the benefit of a full-day tour from Flores. Yaxha is the third largest Mesoamerican ruin in Guatemala, yet less popular than nearby Tikal, making it a fascinating archaeological site to visit without the crowds. Your guide leads you through the ruins, then concludes with a lunch of typical Guatemalan fare before your return to Flores.
- Have more flexibility with a private tour
- Entrance fees and lunch included
- Hear live commentary from your guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Yaxha One Day from Flores?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Yaxha One Day from Flores?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Yaxha One Day from Flores?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Yaxha One Day from Flores?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 3022P81
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPeténBus Tours - FloresArchaeology Tours - FloresHistorical Tours - FloresHalf-day Tours - FloresBus Tours - The CayesArchaeology Tours - The CayesHistorical Tours - The CayesHalf-day Tours - The CayesBus Tours - Central HighlandsArchaeology Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsHalf-day Tours - Central HighlandsCategory