2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
English Speaking Driver
Gratuities Highly Recommended
Departure & Return
Any Hotel In Petra or Any Camp In Wadi Rum
2/4/2020 - 11/10/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
Wadi Rum Village, Jordan - Anywhere in Wadi Rum
Wadi Musa, Jordan - Anywhere in Petra
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Taxi Go Jordan
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Petra Transfer To/From Wadi Rum?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Petra Transfer To/From Wadi Rum?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Petra Transfer To/From Wadi Rum?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Petra Transfer To/From Wadi Rum?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 233708P6
Compare Similar Experiences
Petra Transfer To/From Wadi Rum
Explore Similar Things to Do
Transportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportPetraTransportation Services - EilatPrivate Drivers - EilatTransportation Services - AqabaPrivate Drivers - AqabaTransportation Services - BethlehemPrivate Drivers - BethlehemCategory