2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
210 W Washington Square, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
N Independence Mall W, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beyond the Bell Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Beyond the [Liberty] Bell History Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Beyond the [Liberty] Bell History Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPhiladelphiaWalking Tours - PennsylvaniaHistorical Tours - PennsylvaniaWalking Tours - NewarkHistorical Tours - NewarkWalking Tours - New York CityHistorical Tours - New York CityCategory
Philadelphia Academy of MusicBarnes FoundationSecond Bank of the United StatesIndependence Seaport MuseumElfreth's AlleyValley Forge National Historical ParkSesame Place PhiladelphiaHistoric Antique Row in PhiladelphiaIndependence National Historical ParkBenjamin Franklin’s GraveWashington Square Park Library Hall (American Philosophical Society Museum)Philadelphia Museum of ArtCongress Hall in PhiladelphiaReading Terminal MarketPenn MuseumLiberty Bell CenterTomb of the Unknown SoldierBetsy Ross HouseSt. Peter’s Episcopal Church