- Haunted Philadelphia
- Visit more than 15 of Philly's frights and sights on a ghoulish outdoor walking adventure
- Hear chilling stories about the Spirits of '76
- Learn about the legendary ghosts that inhabit Independence Hall
Departure & Return
We meet at the corner of 4th and Chestnut Streets, outside the former Cosi restaurant
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Meeting location-CORNER of 4th and Chestnut (325 Chestnut takes up a whole block)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Constitutional Guided Walking Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Haunted Philadelphia: Spirits of '76 Ghost Tour.