3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
51 N 12th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Market St, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- We strongly advise wearing comfortable walking shoes to all of our guests. Our tour runs a little over 3 hours.
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email us.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Essor Ltd
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 7812P191
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPhiladelphiaFood Tours - PennsylvaniaWalking Tours - PennsylvaniaStreet Food Tours - PennsylvaniaHalf-day Tours - PennsylvaniaFood Tours - NewarkWalking Tours - NewarkStreet Food Tours - NewarkHalf-day Tours - NewarkFood Tours - New York CityWalking Tours - New York CityStreet Food Tours - New York CityHalf-day Tours - New York CityCategory
National Museum of American Jewish History (NMAJH)Tomb of the Unknown SoldierChrist ChurchSesame Place PhiladelphiaIndependence National Historical ParkCarpenters' Hall Elfreth's AlleyRocky StatueSecond Bank of the United StatesBenjamin Franklin National MemorialNew Hall Military MuseumNational Liberty MuseumSchuylkill River TrailPhiladelphia Vietnam Veterans MemorialPhiladelphia City HallPhiladelphia Old City HallMuseum of the American RevolutionLibrary Hall (American Philosophical Society Museum)Independence MallEastern State Penitentiary