Departure & Return
The meeting spot is across the street from Reading Terminal Market, on 12th Street & Arch St. Our guide will be waiting outside of Panera Bread restaurant, with an orange umbrella and a big smile!
Philadelphia tour ends in the middle of Old City on Market St, just a block away from the Liberty Bell.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We strongly advise wearing comfortable walking shoes to all of our guests. Our tour runs a little over 3 hours.
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email us.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Essor Ltd
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Secret Food Tours Philadelphia w/ Private Tour Option.