2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
See a perspective on Philadelphia that many visitors miss—and enjoy an indulgent meal simultaneously—on this lunchtime cruise of the Delaware River. Board the Spirit at Penn’s Landing and settle in for a relaxed sightseeing tour. Admire the city’s skyline, learn about its key landmarks from the tour’s live narration, and help yourself from the wide-ranging buffet lunch offerings. Bottomless non-alcoholic beverages and DJ entertainment are also included.
- See a new perspective on Philadelphia’s skyline during a river cruise
- Pick your preferred dishes from a wide-ranging, gourmet buffet lunch
- Learn about the city and its history from the tour's live narration
- DJ entertainment contributes to the festive ambiance
Saved to wishlist!
A two-hour cruise on the Delaware River
Delicious lunch buffet with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts (view menu)
Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
Private outdoor table with amazing views of the Philadelphia skyline
Service charge and taxes
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
401 S Christopher Columbus Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is no smoking inside the boat
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge (meal not included)
- Attire: For men, appropriate attire includes slacks and a polo or button-down shirt. For women, nice slacks, capri pants or a sundress is recommended.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- In order to follow current safety guidelines, this cruise is currently only offering outdoor seating options. We would just recommend you bring a hat, light sweater or jacket and of course your shades.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Entertainment Cruises
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Spirit of Philadelphia Lunch Cruise with Buffet?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Spirit of Philadelphia Lunch Cruise with Buffet?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Spirit of Philadelphia Lunch Cruise with Buffet?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Spirit of Philadelphia Lunch Cruise with Buffet?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "There were several field trips of young kids on board, so for all of the small party guests to on a different deck made for a pleasurable experience!" See review
Product code: 5042P61
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWater ToursDay CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPhiladelphiaFood Tours - PennsylvaniaWater Tours - PennsylvaniaDay Cruises - PennsylvaniaFood Tours - NewarkWater Tours - NewarkDay Cruises - NewarkFood Tours - New York CityWater Tours - New York CityDay Cruises - New York CityCategory
Valley Forge National Historical ParkLiberty Bell CenterPlease Touch MuseumRocky StatueLibrary Hall (American Philosophical Society Museum)Philadelphia Old City HallPenn MuseumFranklin CourtTomb of the Unknown SoldierDolley Todd HouseHistoric Antique Row in PhiladelphiaIndependence MallSociety HillInstitute of Contemporary Art at the University of PennsylvaniaPresident's HouseNew Hall Military MuseumIndependence Seaport MuseumSchuylkill River TrailBenjamin Franklin’s GraveArch Street Meeting House