- Choose from a 4- or 6-hour tour
- Travel approximately to King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Learn about the history and stories of the Revolutionary War
- See important points of interest throughout the park
Departure & Return
Philly Tour Hub
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Valley Forge was the site of the 1777-78 winter encampment of the Continental Army. The park commemorates the sacrifices and perseverance of the Revolutionary War generation and honors the ability of citizens to pull together and overcome adversity during extraordinary times.
Choose from a 4- or 6-hour tour, then enjoy the drive from Philadelphia to King of Prussia. Learn about the history and stories of the Revolutionary War from the driver/guide along the way.
At the park, take a drive around the encampment to take in the scenic views, historic monuments, and sites. There will also be ample time to walk the grounds and see various points of interest, like George Washington’s headquarters, the Washington Memorial Chapel—also known as the Shrine of the American People—the park’s Visitor Center (complete with museum collection and exhibits) and much more.
No two tours are alike and each trip is tailored to the group's interests and time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY North America Tour Hub
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Philadelphia to Valley Forge Park, Private 4 or 6 Hour Tour.