- Half-day ATV tour of St Maarten's Dutch and French sides
- Visit Orient Beach, Frais Bay and Orient Bay Beach
- Ride your own ATV under the supervision of your guide
- Watch planes fly overhead while sipping a welcome drink at Mullet Bay
- Stop for photo ops and swimming
- No experience necessary; all equipment provided
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Cruise down the Atlantic coast and into the shallows of the Caribbean sea, making a photo stop at Lame shores. Head for your first beach stop at Orient Beach, where you'll relax and slake your thirst with some bottled water or a welcome rum punch. Take a walk on the beach or cool off with a swim in the aqua waters.
Continue to Frais Bay for a break at Kali's Beach Bar, then rumble down a rugged sand trail to a 'forgotten' beach. Then, continue your adventure to Mullet Bay Beach, passing celebrity residences and 5-star guest houses in Low Lands on the way.
At Mullet Bay, recline in a lounge chair and sip a welcome drink while watching the planes land at the nearby airport.
On the way back to the departure point, stop at Harold Jack's lookout for a photo op. Your tour ends back at the departure point, drop-off back at select island hotels is available.
Please note: if driving the ATV, a valid driver's license is required
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or those using a wheelchair
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, an alternative date or full refund will be offered
- ATV pricing is per person based, vehicle is able to seat two
- Please note: a valid driver's license must be shown at the time of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY INFINITE ISLAND TOURS NV
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms