8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Private transportation by air-conditioned vehicle/ Sightseeing as per itinerary
Services of an English speaking local guide (one city one guide)
Accommodation, insurance, air tickets,airport taxes,visa authorization letter,visa fee and stamp fee
Personal expenses such as gratuities, soft drinks, laundry, etc…and other fees not mentioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up at Phnom Penh International Airport.
Please advise your flight schedule.
- Pochentong Airport, Phnom Penh Cambodia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Cambodia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 8 Days Cambodia 3 Cities?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 8 Days Cambodia 3 Cities?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 8 Days Cambodia 3 Cities?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 8 Days Cambodia 3 Cities?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursEco ToursMarketsHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPhnom PenhFood Tours - SihanoukvilleBus Tours - SihanoukvilleNature and Wildlife - SihanoukvilleMulti-day Tours - SihanoukvilleEco Tours - SihanoukvilleMarkets - SihanoukvilleHistorical Tours - SihanoukvilleFood Tours - Phu QuocBus Tours - Phu QuocNature and Wildlife - Phu QuocMulti-day Tours - Phu QuocEco Tours - Phu QuocMarkets - Phu QuocHistorical Tours - Phu QuocFood Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityBus Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityNature and Wildlife - Ho Chi Minh CityMulti-day Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityEco Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityMarkets - Ho Chi Minh CityHistorical Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityCategory