4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit the Phnom Penh Royal Palace and Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum on a small-group, half-day tour that covers two of the city’s top destinations in just half a day. Combining the Royal Palace with the former Khmer Rouge prison gives a moving glimpse of two very different chapters in the Phnom Penh history, starting with the legacy of Cambodia’s elected monarchy, then exploring the darkest days of the Cambodian genocide.
- Travel in a climate-controlled vehicle to stay cool and comfortable
- Group size limited to 15 people, ensuring personalized service
- Included entrance fees mean no extra tour costs
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Phnom Penh hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Land transfer in air conditioned vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Kindly note your hotel's name, we will check if the pick up is available.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grayline Vietnam Threeland Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingPhnom PenhBus Tours - SihanoukvilleHistorical Tours - SihanoukvilleHalf-day Tours - SihanoukvilleBus Tours - Phu QuocHistorical Tours - Phu QuocHalf-day Tours - Phu QuocBus Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityHistorical Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityHalf-day Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityCategory