Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Small-group city sightseeing tour of Phnom Penh
- Travel by cyclo and coach for a unique tour of the city
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at an NGO (included)
- Experience Cambodia's tragic past and get a glimpse of what the future holds
Departure & Return
Front Entrance of National Museum of Phnom Penh (Preah Ang Eng St. (13), Phnom Penh)
Drop off at centrally located hotels in Phnom Penh
What To Expect
Revitalize with a traditional lunch at an NGO training restaurant, the proceeds of which are returned to the community, then travel to the Japanese Friendship Bridge by moto-remork (a traditional form of Cambodian transport) to catch a ferry to Mekong Island. Famed for its silk weaving and agriculture, the island is a picturesque example of provincial charm. Purchase locally made handicrafts as special souvenirs then wander the village in search of Buddhist temples and floating fish farms.
Then, climb aboard a boat to watch the sun sink into the water from the Tonle Bassac. Gaze as an incandescent glow is cast over the distinctive architecture of Cambodia then return to dry land and travel back to your Phnom Penh hotel in comfort.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Visitors to the Royal Palace must wear shorts or skirts that are knee-length or below, shirt sleeves that reach the elbow or longer, and sandals or shoes (no flip flops). Otherwise, they will be required to rent appropriate covering.
- The Royal Palace grounds may be closed on important Khmer holidays for part or all of the day, and as such the order of visiting different sites may change in order to accommodate this. In the rare event that the palace grounds are closed for the entire day, an alternate activity of the same value will be provided.
- Effective Sept 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures Cambodia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms