8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Guide
Private air conditioned vehicle
Hotel pick up and drop off
Entrance fee to Tourist Sites
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The Guide and Driver will meet you at your Hotel Lobby 15 minutes just before the tour starts to give you a full-day tour itinerary briefing. They will be staying with you for the whole day and drop you off at the hotel at the end of the Tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You will be met and welcomed by our guide and driver at your hotel Lobby 15 minutes before the tour starts. They will look after you and stay with you for the whole day tour to assist you for everything such as showing you the best photo spots, meals, purchasing a ticket, helping you avoid the crowds and escape from the heat etc
- You will receive our courtesy call to brief your day tour via your hotel telephone line or your mobile phone a day in advance.
- Lunch or breakfast can be purchased nearby the site, or you can get a recommendation from your local guide. Your local guide will stay with you for the whole trip, if you want to finish the tour early or late, you just tell him, and he will adjust the itinerary and tour duration locally.
- Entrance fees (Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda $6.5), National Museum$5, Toul Sleng $3 and Choeng Ek $3)
- This is an amazing and mixed-activity trip “All in One Journey”, and it will keep you entertained, provide you with new experiences, and a great insight into the culture and history of Cambodia. This is a private Tour “Everything is flexible to your needs”.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Journey2 Angkor
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phnom Penh Full day Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Phnom Penh Full day Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Phnom Penh Full day Private Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Phnom Penh Full day Private Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPhnom PenhBus Tours - SihanoukvilleWalking Tours - SihanoukvilleHistorical Tours - SihanoukvilleFull-day Tours - SihanoukvilleBus Tours - Phu QuocWalking Tours - Phu QuocHistorical Tours - Phu QuocFull-day Tours - Phu QuocBus Tours - Can ThoWalking Tours - Can ThoHistorical Tours - Can ThoFull-day Tours - Can ThoCategory