Don’t worry—here are some similar options
4 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Silk Island (Koh Dach) lies along the Mekong River just north of downtown Phnom Penh and is named for its historic silk production. On this tour, travel to the island in the comfort of a private vehicle and immerse yourself in local life as you explore the island villages, admire the traditional stilt homes, and visit Koh Dach Pagoda. Along the way, enjoy a tour of a silk workshop and learn all about the silk weaving process.
- Guided visit to a traditional silk-weaving village
- Choice of morning or afternoon tour departure
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off in Phnom Penh
- Private tour ensures the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip private air-conditioned transportation from and to your hotel
English speaking guide
02 Bottles of water per person
All of service & Government tax
All entrance fees/tickets
Other drinks & refreshments not stated
Departure & Return
Pick up at 08:00AM or 14:00 PM from your accommodation in Phnom Penh
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent prior to your departure date.
- Print your voucher: find the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail and show this voucher to your guide at tour commencement.
- Please be on time for the pick-up at your hotel.
- On the Buddhist dates, Rpyal Palace is closed in the morning time.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Cambodia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Island Community Life in Phnom Penh?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Island Community Life in Phnom Penh?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Island Community Life in Phnom Penh?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Island Community Life in Phnom Penh?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Island Community Life in Phnom Penh
5 hours 20 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes