- Get an overview of Phnom Penh even in limited time on a full-day tour
- Receive personalized attention and insider insight in a small group limited to 12
- Travel between top attractions without the hassle of navigation
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Tour depart at 08:30 am from town (pick up is variable between 7:30 am and 8:30 am), please be ready from 7:30 am and ready to go as soon as your tour guide arrive.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children to visit S-21 & Killing Fields
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Green Era Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Phnom Penh Small Group City Tour, Silver Pagoda,Genocide Museum, Killing Fields.
- "Not many tourists and apparently cooler, even though May was extremley Hot." See review