- Spectacular views over the Phoenix valley
- Includes a champagne breakfast
- Watch the pilot and crew prepare the hot-air balloon for flight
- Revel in peace, calm and serenity as panoramic views unfold before you
- Take flight with an experienced FAA licensed pilot
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
You’ll feel almost motionless as your balloon gently leaves the ground, traveling at speeds of 5–6 mph (8–9.6 kph). Float with the wind on an airy ride at elevations as high as 5,000 feet (1,524 meters). During your breathtaking journey, peer out over the Phoenix valley and enjoy a panoramic vista above the impressive saguaros of the Sonoran Desert.
Exhilaration comes with the sunrise followed by a gourmet breakfast. Upon landing, take part in a ballooning tradition by toasting your aerial tour with chilled Champagne. Then enjoy cuisine catered by the award-winning French-fusion restaurant, Vincent on Camelback. (See sample menus in Itinerary below.)
You’ll receive a commemorative flight certificate and, if you opted for hotel transport, be dropped off in Phoenix to complete your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with back injuries/problems
- Not recommended for participants with broken bones or who have had recent surgery
- Passengers must be able to jump off the second step of a ladder onto the ground
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Actual flight time is approximately 1 hour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hot Air Expeditions Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Morning Hot Air Balloon Flight Over Phoenix .