Departure & Return
We'll meet at the front steps of the Phoenix Center for the Arts. Your guide will be there with her bike so you won't miss her! Parking is in the Margaret T. Hance parking lot adjacent to the building.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Our bikes will not support riders over 250 pounds.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is an active bike tour in which we will cover 7-9 miles on mostly level ground. It is not difficult for most, but it is unsuitable for anyone with serious medical conditions.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arizona "ING" Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Phoenix Legends Bike Tour.