6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Go beyond the beach scene on a full-day tour of southeastern Phu Quoc that explores historical and cultural highlights of this island destination in Vietnam. Visit the new temple at Ho Quoc Pagoda and the Vietnam War-era Phu Quoc Prison; take a dip at Sao beach; and learn about local specialties as you visit a pearl farm, Sim wine producer, and pepper farm. Lunch and transportation are provided.
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
- Includes lunch and bottled water
- Combine sightseeing with a stop at beautiful Sao beach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off (Duong Dong area)
01 bottle of water & tissue
Lunch at local restaurant
English speaking tour guide
Sim wine tasting
Departure & Return
Departure PointPhu Quoc.
Return DetailsPhu Quoc.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Vietnam
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Highlights of Phu Quoc Private Tour