10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
When visiting Phuket, don't miss the beaches and limestone cliffs of Phi Phi Island. Depart by boat in the morning or at sunrise to avoid the afternoon crowds, and sail away to the tropical paradise made famous as the picturesque filming location of the movie ‘The Beach.’ Swim and snorkel in the crystal-clear waters, encounter the curious primates of Monkey Beach, and savor a buffet lunch during this full-day island escape.
- Full-day boat tour to Phi Phi Island from Phuket
- See Maya Bay, the gorgeous lagoon used as a filming location for 'The Beach'
- Swim and snorkel in crystaline blue waters
- Get up close and personal with wild primates at Monkey Beach
- Soak up the sun on serene Bamboo Island
- Avoid the afternoon crowds with an early bird departure
- Includes an onboard buffet lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Snorkelling equipment, floating aids and life jackets
Light breakfast and unlimited soft drinks, water, and seasonal fruits
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
National Park fee