- Try a mix of savory and sweet dishes
- Find places that are difficult to locate on your own
- Insightful commentary provided
- Small-group tour limited to eight people
Departure & Return
The Central Market is located along Ranong Road in the old town. Your foodie guide will be waiting on the steps outside the front of the market. Here is the address in Thai: ตลาดสดเทศบาลนครภูเก็ต (ตลาดสดวงเวียนน้ำพุ) ข้างโรงแรมชิโนเทล ดาวทาวน์ภูเก็ต ถนนระนอง ตำบลตลาดเหนือ อำเภอเมือง จังหวัดภูเก็ต.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- A moderate amount of walking is involved so please wear comfortable shoes
- The tour departs rain or shine, so please bring appropriate clothing and an umbrella in rainy season
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY A Chefs Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Do yourself a favor and take this adventure in gastronomy!" See review