- Guarantee your spot on the ferry in advance
- Enjoy convenient hotel pickup on Phuket
- Transfer Koh Lanta quickly and comfortably
- Take in the beauty of the Andaman Sea
Departure & Return
Meet at Ao Nang Travel & Tour office at Rassada Port in the south of Phuket Town 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Get dropped off at Saladan Pier on Koh Lanta from where you can easily grab a taxi to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The ferry is operating daily in high season from November until April.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 400 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Phuket to Koh Lanta by Ao Nang Princess Ferry via Ao Nang.