3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Tour Phuket’s Old Town by electric bike, which allows ample coverage of these historic quarters in a relatively short time. This guided, private 3-hour tour includes stops at an area fruit market and visits to several of Phuket’s cultural attractions, including the Thavorn Museum — a unique space filled with local artifacts and memorabilia — and the Thai Hua Museum, showcasing Phuket’s Chinese history. Both morning and afternoon tours are available.
- 3-hour electric bike tour of Phuket Town
- Ride an easy-to-use electric bike through historical quarters
- Visit cultural attractions like the Thavorn Museum and Thai Hua Musuem
- Stop by a local fruit market to taste samples of tropical produce
- Enjoy commentary and personalized attention from your private guide
- Round-trip hotel transport by private vehicle included
Saved to wishlist!
Electric bike rental and safety equipment
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Professional English Speaking Guide
Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please Note: Surcharges can apply for pickup and/or drop-off from hotels located outside of the main Phuket beach areas
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Minimum age is 11 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Exotissimo Thailand
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Electric Bike Tour of Phuket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Electric Bike Tour of Phuket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Electric Bike Tour of Phuket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Electric Bike Tour of Phuket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPhuketMountain Bike Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastHistorical Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastHalf-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastMountain Bike Tours - Ko Yao YaiHistorical Tours - Ko Yao YaiHalf-day Tours - Ko Yao YaiMountain Bike Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonHistorical Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonHalf-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory
Patong BeachWat ChalongKoh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi)Ao Phang Nga National Park Patong Boxing StadiumChalong Bay Rum DistilleryPhuket FantaSeaFreedom BeachKoh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Bangla Road (Patong) A-Maze GardenKata BeachUpside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka)Siam Niramit PhuketPromthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)Trickeye MuseumNai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach)Phuket Old TownSplash Jungle Water ParkMaya Bay (Maya Beach)