Explore our promoted experiences
- An in-depth walking tour of Pisa, with food tasting
- Cover the historic attractions of Pisa during a fun-filled stroll around the ancient city center
- Get priority access to the stunning cathedral, with tickets payable directly to your guide
- Munch on tasty local food items during a one-of-a-kind sampling of regional gastronomic fare
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The maximum punctuality at the departure of the tour is recommended. Any delay due to the customer and affecting the tour schedule, will not be retrieved and will entail a shorter duration of the services booked.
- During the walking tour it will be possible to purchase (directly from your guide) the admission ticket to the Baptistery (to be paid on site - € 5,00 p.p. older than 10), which allows you as well to have a priority access inside the wonderful Cathedral.
- We suggest wearing comfortable shoes.
- During periods of increased inflow of visitors, despite our reservations, the admission to the museums may be subject to delays, mainly due to security reasons for which the access to the museum is regulated according to the number of people inside it. Based on the above reasons any possible delay cannot be attributable to Caf Tour & Travel responsibility.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms