- Pisa tour with entrance to the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Enjoy a walking tour of Cathedral Square (Piazza dei Miracoli)
- Learn about top city attractions like Pisa Baptistry, Campo Santo and Duomo di Pisa
- Avoid the queues with a skip-the-line ticket to the Leaning Tower of Pisa, a UNESCO-listed site
- Climb to the top of the tower to see dramatic Pisa vistas
Departure & Return
PISA: Arco di Porta Nuova - Piazza Manin - check in time at 03:15pm
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Be dazzled by this marvellous square which is dominated by the Cathedral where you will visit the indoor part a model of the distinctive Pisa Romanesque architecture, the celebrated Leaning Tower, the round- shaped Baptistery surrounded by its suggestive columned arcades and its “Camposanto”, originally a cemetery, an extraordinary quadrangular cloister, delimiting with its marble façade the Square to the North. Back to the Leaning Tower for the main highlight of the day: climbing the 294 spiral steps to the top for an awesome view of the city.
Please note: If you have a fear of heights, walking difficulties or aversion to enclosed spaces, the Leaning Tower of Pisa climb probably won’t be for you. Use the time to relax at leisure in Cathedral Square, instead.
Please note: In case of long queue, if you cannot visit the interior of the Cathedral, you will be offered a guided visit of Piazza dei Cavalieri.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under the age of 8 are not admitted
- Children between 8 and 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult and held by the hand at all times
- Teenagers between 13 and 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: If you have a fear of heights, walking difficulties or aversion to enclosed spaces, the Leaning Tower of Pisa climb probably won’t be for you. Use the time to relax at leisure in Cathedral Square, instead. Please note: In case of long queue, if you cannot visit the interior of the Cathedral, you will be offered a guided visit of Piazza dei Cavalieri.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Best of Pisa Guided Walking Tour with Leaning Tower Entry Ticket.