Explore our promoted experiences
- Stress-free meet-and-greet arrival in Pisa
- Private door-door transfer between Pisa Airport and your centrally located Florence hotel
- Comfortable seats with generous leg room, air conditioning and luggage storage
- Enjoy smooth, friendly and hassle-free transfer service
- Meet and greet by a professional driver
- Private transfers operate 24 hours, 7 days a week
Departure & Return
Departure Point: After you have collected your luggage, the driver will meet you at the Arrivals Hall located outside the Customs Area. The driver will be holding a sheet with the Lead Passenger's name. Dates: Daily Please note this transfer is only available to hotels in the main City of Florence, please contact us if you are unsure if your hotel is included within the drop off area.
|Monday - Sunday:||01:00 AM - 08:00 AM08:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
What To Expect
Travel in a spacious Mercedes Benz sedan for up to three passengers, or a Mercedes Sprinter or Viano minibus for up to eight passengers. Sit back and enjoy the ride without worrying about taxi meters or getting lost. It’s a private Pisa-to-Florence transfer service that’s available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Price is per person, based on eight passengers per vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The brand of vehicle used will vary
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Child seats are available if requested at the time of booking (subject to availability)
- Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Barocchi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Pisa Airport to Florence Private Transfer.