- Stress-free meet-and-greet arrival in Pisa
- Private door-door transfer between Pisa Airport and your centrally located Florence hotel
- Comfortable seats with generous leg room, air conditioning and luggage storage
- Enjoy smooth, friendly and hassle-free transfer service
- Meet and greet by a professional driver
- Private transfers operate 24 hours, 7 days a week
Departure & Return
Departure Point: After you have collected your luggage, the driver will meet you at the Arrivals Hall located outside the Customs Area. The driver will be holding a sheet with the Lead Passenger's name. Dates: Daily
|Monday - Sunday:||01:00 AM - 08:00 AM08:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
What To Expect
Travel in a spacious Mercedes Benz sedan for up to three passengers, or a Mercedes Sprinter or Viano minibus for up to eight passengers. Sit back and enjoy the ride without worrying about taxi meters or getting lost. It’s a private Pisa-to-Florence transfer service that’s available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Price is per person, based on eight passengers per vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The brand of vehicle used will vary
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Child seats are available if requested at the time of booking (subject to availability)
- Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Barocchi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Pisa Airport to Florence Private Transfer.