2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance to the Duomo
Entrance to the Baptistery
Entrance to the Camposanto
Entrance to the Tower
Departure & Return
P.za Daniele Manin, Pisa PI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 8 are not allowed in the tower.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bologna Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pisa Private Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Pisa Private Walking Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Pisa Private Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPisaCity Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyCity Tours - LivornoWalking Tours - LivornoHistorical Tours - LivornoCity Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoCategory