Explore our promoted experiences
- Private cooking class provides a glimpse of life in Pisa
- Taste three dishes for a variety of local cuisine
- Sample red and white wine from the region
- Take home a souvenir gift
Departure & Return
Departure PointPisa, Pisa, Province of Pisa, Tuscany
This experience will be held in a local's home. For privacy reasons, you will receive the full address of your Cesarina host after you have booked. We will contact you after you've booked to match you up with your ideal Cesarina based on what you are looking for.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note that our Cesarine are ready and thrilled to host you in their homes! All Cesarine are always very careful and attentive of the important sanitary rules needed, even more now! The homes provide all the essential sanitary equipment for the guests (paper towels for washing hands, hand sanitizing gel and so on). Remember to always maintain 1 meter distance from each other and if not, wear masks and gloves
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cesarine
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.