- Enjoy a private, comprehensive tour of the city of Pittsburgh
- Customize the tour for individual preferences and requests
- Great introduction to the city for first-time visitors
- This private tour ensures undivided attention from the guide
Departure & Return
We can suggest a convenient pick-up location based on the route Travelers are taking to Pittsburgh. Usually this will be one of two locations: the Duquesne Incline Parking Lot, West Station Square Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15219 or the Holiday Inn-Greentree, 875 Greentree Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15220
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Pricing is per tour
- You are required to enter your preferred departure time, please note this is only required as an indication; Use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise information
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchairs, stollers, and walkers must be collapsible and able to fit in the trunk of a stanbard-sized sedan.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Pittsburgh Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Whether you are a first time visitor or have grown up around the area taking this tour with George will increase your knowledge and appreciation for the (as George would say) "coolness" of the city of Pittsburgh." See review
- "The name of this tour says it all, If you only take one tour of Pittsburgh, this needs to be it." See review