7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Helmets, Tubes, Life Jackets, Headlamps, Helmets, Gloves, Harness
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
On the day of travel your guide will be outside of your hotel or guest house at 6:50 a.m or will be at the Placencia pier at the arrival of the first tender boat to shore. For our cruise ship guest, please be sure to take the first tender off in order to have enough time to conduct this excursion.
- Harvest Caye, Independence and Mango Creek, Belize
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Royal Belizean Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during PRIVATE Cave Tubing & Zipline Tour with lunch from Placencia ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during PRIVATE Cave Tubing & Zipline Tour with lunch from Placencia ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during PRIVATE Cave Tubing & Zipline Tour with lunch from Placencia ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during PRIVATE Cave Tubing & Zipline Tour with lunch from Placencia ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
PRIVATE Cave Tubing & Zipline Tour with lunch from Placencia
7 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPlacenciaShore Excursions - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsFull-day Tours - HopkinsShore Excursions - San IgnacioBus Tours - San IgnacioPorts of Call Tours - San IgnacioFull-day Tours - San IgnacioShore Excursions - Belize CityBus Tours - Belize CityPorts of Call Tours - Belize CityFull-day Tours - Belize CityCategory