6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Join local fisherman on a lobster hunt for the freshest seafood Belize has to offer. Ride along on a fishing boat to a coal reef, where you’ll snorkel among colorful underwater gardens looking for wild lobsters and conch. Your expert guides will spear the lobsters and cook them up right on the beach for a tasty seafood barbecue you can be proud of.
- Hunt for wild lobsters and conch on a private fishing adventure
- Fisherman guides do all the spearing and cooking while you relax
- Snorkel among a vibrant coral reef with provided equipment
- Enjoy a memorable meal on the beach with your family or friends
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Departure PointPlacencia Road, Placencia Rd, Placencia, Belize
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/1/2021 - 5/31/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 11:00 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Placencia Wildside Adventures
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Catch, Grill, Eat. Seafood Hunter with Beach BBQ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Catch, Grill, Eat. Seafood Hunter with Beach BBQ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Catch, Grill, Eat. Seafood Hunter with Beach BBQ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Catch, Grill, Eat. Seafood Hunter with Beach BBQ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 29187P20
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsWater ToursExtremeCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPlacencia4WD Tours - HopkinsSporting Events - HopkinsWater Tours - HopkinsExtreme - Hopkins4WD Tours - San IgnacioSporting Events - San IgnacioWater Tours - San IgnacioExtreme - San Ignacio4WD Tours - Belize CitySporting Events - Belize CityWater Tours - Belize CityExtreme - Belize CityCategory