- Feel like a jungle explorer on a combo boat and hiking tour to Monkey River Village
- Forest guide knows the best spots to look for howler monkeys, birds, ocelots, and other jungle life
- Go manatee-spotting in a mangrove forest
- Stop for lunch at an authentic Belizean Kriol restaurant
Departure & Return
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant meals not included.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Splash Dive Center Limited (but shown as Splash Dive Shop on Trip Advisor)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Monkey River Wildlife Encounters and Mananantee Watch.