- Spend the day snorkeling at Silk Cayes, a protected group of islands on Belize's barrier reef
- The marine reserve offers crystal-clear water, pristine beaches, and healthy reefs
- Swim among nurse sharks and sting rays for a safe yet thrilling adventure
- Includes a picnic-style lunch or traditional Belizean barbecue
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant meals not included.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Splash Dive Center Limited (but shown as Splash Dive Shop on Trip Advisor)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "What an amazing day , weather not great (cloudy and periodic rain, but little wind), but that didn't really matter because the highlight was underwater." See review