- Get up close to tropical marine life on a snorkeling tour to Laughing Bird Caye National Park
- Guide knows the best places to look for lobsters, barracuda, and colorful reef fish
- Protected atoll is located just a short boat ride from Placencia
- Includes a Belizean picnic or barbecue lunch
Departure & Return
We are located across from Chabil Mar Luxury Villas in the marina of Peninsula Club
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant meals are not included.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Splash Dive Center Limited (but shown as Splash Dive Shop on Trip Advisor)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms