Are you interested in?
81 Tours & Activities
25 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
41 Tours & Activities
12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Take a break from the beaches to see two highlights of Belize’s lush Cayo District, all without renting a car. Stand atop the massive El Castillo temple and and peer into Guatemala at the Xunantunich archaeological site, where a guide shows you highlights of the ruins and reveals secrets of ancient Mayan life. Later, cool off with a swim in the Blue Hole, a natural swimming pool surrounded by tropical forest.
- See the best of the Cayo without booking a hotel on a day trip from Placencia
- Cross a river on a vintage ferry to reach the hilltop Xunantunich site
- Learn about the ancient Maya at some of Belize's most impressive ruins
- Swim in the jungle at Blue Hole National Park
Saved to wishlist!
Pick Up and Drop Off in Placencia Village.
Pick Up and Drop Off Outside of Placencia Village (can arrange)
Departure & Return
Departure PointSplash Dive Centre, 2287 Placencia Peninsula Road, Placencia 00000, Placencia, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
We text guests to arrange time and place for pickup. We provide complimentary pickup and drop off along the main road in Placencia Village but charge US$ 10.00 per person for pickup/drop off north of Placencia Village.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Splash Dive Center Limited (but shown as Splash Dive Shop on Trip Advisor)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Explore Xunantunich Maya Ruin & Take a Dip at St Herman Blue Hole National Park?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Explore Xunantunich Maya Ruin & Take a Dip at St Herman Blue Hole National Park?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Explore Xunantunich Maya Ruin & Take a Dip at St Herman Blue Hole National Park?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Explore Xunantunich Maya Ruin & Take a Dip at St Herman Blue Hole National Park?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 43876P21
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingArchaeology ToursWater ToursExtremeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPlacencia4WD Tours - HopkinsSporting Events - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsHiking - HopkinsArchaeology Tours - HopkinsWater Tours - HopkinsExtreme - HopkinsHistorical Tours - HopkinsFull-day Tours - Hopkins4WD Tours - San IgnacioSporting Events - San IgnacioBus Tours - San IgnacioHiking - San IgnacioArchaeology Tours - San IgnacioWater Tours - San IgnacioExtreme - San IgnacioHistorical Tours - San IgnacioFull-day Tours - San Ignacio4WD Tours - Belize CitySporting Events - Belize CityBus Tours - Belize CityHiking - Belize CityArchaeology Tours - Belize CityWater Tours - Belize CityExtreme - Belize CityHistorical Tours - Belize CityFull-day Tours - Belize CityCategory