4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Costa Rica’s tropical dry forests are home to leafy deciduous trees and a diverse array of wildlife such as howler monkeys, parrots, and deer. This canopy tour allows you to experience the forest’s biodiversity up close as you zipline through the canopy on 11 different cables. Enjoy a bird’s-eye view of the forest, fly far above the ground, and appreciate Costa Rica’s threatened tropical dry forest during this family-friendly excursion.
- See native wildlife up close and zipline through the canopy
- All entrance fees included
- Ideal choice for families with kids
- Convenient, centrally-located meeting point
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any hotel, villas or condos in Playa del Coco, Hermosa and Playa Ocotal area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Costour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Congo Trail Canopy Tour from Playa del Coco
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeZipliningWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPlaya HermosaPlaya FlamingoExtreme - Guanacaste and NorthwestZiplining - Guanacaste and NorthwestExtreme - TamarindoZiplining - TamarindoExtreme - Playa HermosaZiplining - Playa HermosaCategory