8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape Playa’s busy beaches on a private yacht tour to Tulum Sea. Discover Tulum’s Mayan ruins and snorkel in the Caribbean waters for views of the reef, then try your hand at fishing with an on board grill ready to cook anything you catch. Unwind with unlimited drinks available from the open bar, and dine on freshly cooked fish fare and burgers, all included in the price.
- Visit Mayan ruins, La Bocana beach, and underwater reefs
- Snorkel, swim, fish, and sunbathe away from the busy tourist beaches
- Enjoy unlimited complimentary drinks from the on board bar
- Dine on your own freshly caught fish and burgers prepared on board
Saved to wishlist!
Open bar w/unlimited drinks (alcoholic & non-alcoholic)
Snorkel gear and life jackets
Restroom on board
$10 USD per person dock fee
Departure & Return
Bahia Akumal, Manzana 29 Lote 5 local 12, 77750 Puerto Aventuras, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian/Vegan option (and other dietary restrictions) available. Please advise at time of booking.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old.
- Children and young adults under the age of 18 must be accompanied by at least one adult.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- You can access the boat with a wheelchair but you will not be able to do water activities unless it meets our safety requirements.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ruta Riviera Maya S. de R.L. de C.V.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 8-Hour Private 42' Sea Ray Yacht 2Stop Tour to Tulum Sea w/Food, Drinks & Snorke?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 8-Hour Private 42' Sea Ray Yacht 2Stop Tour to Tulum Sea w/Food, Drinks & Snorke?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 8-Hour Private 42' Sea Ray Yacht 2Stop Tour to Tulum Sea w/Food, Drinks & Snorke?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 8-Hour Private 42' Sea Ray Yacht 2Stop Tour to Tulum Sea w/Food, Drinks & Snorke?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesLunch CruisesDay CruisesWater ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDining Experiences - Riviera Maya & the YucatanLunch Cruises - Riviera Maya & the YucatanDay Cruises - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanDining Experiences - CozumelLunch Cruises - CozumelDay Cruises - CozumelWater Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelDining Experiences - TulumLunch Cruises - TulumDay Cruises - TulumWater Tours - TulumFull-day Tours - TulumCategory