Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit Chichen Itza, Cenote Suytun and Valladolid on a guided tour
- Taste the foods of the Yucatan during a buffet lunch
- Enjoy hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off
- A guide provides historical and cultural details you might miss on your own
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: From your hotel lobby or aparment doors. Some hotels and aparments in Cancun and Playa del Carmen Down Town have a meeting point to pick you up. We`ll provide to you the afternoon before your pick up time and pick up point. Check your email the afternoon before to the tour from 15:00 or call us after 12:00 pm to the cel number we provide please
Dates: See Availability
Return point: Same place where you will be pick up
If your hotel or aparment is in Tulum Down Town or Tulum Hotel Zone you must arrive by your way to our meeting point in Super Market Super Aki at 09:25 am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bambu Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Chichen Itza Options with Sacred Cenote from Cancun and Mayan Riviera.