- Travel in a comfortable luxury coach with bathrooms
- Breakfast and buffet lunch included
- Beer, soda, and water provided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Playa del Carmen
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Si se hospeda en algún hotel de Cozumel, el pick up sera en el muelle de Playa del Carmen. Si se hospeda en algún hotel del centro de playa del carmen, el pick up sera en Plaza antigua en las escaleras de la tienda deportiva de Elite Lockers. En caso de que no ubique su hotel en el listado, favor de informarnos en que lugar se hospedara para ofrecerle un punto cercano.
What To Expect
Arrive at Chichen Itza, then join a guide for a tour of the fascinating UNESCO World Heritage Site. See the pyramid of Kukulkan that dominates the city, visit the ball courts where ancient Maya warriors competed, and learn how astronomers tracked the passage of the stars from the Chichen Itza observatory.
Following the tour, you’ll have time to take photographs, shop for souvenirs, or keep exploring the site on your own before heading to a nearby restaurant for a buffet lunch. The last stop of the day is a cenote, an underground swimming hole with cool, fresh water, where you'll stop for a refreshing swim.
Pass through the charming, colonial city of Valladolid on the way back to the coast, where this full-day tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The wheelchairs in the cenote are complicated because it has several stairs to reach down.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers
- OPERATED BY CANCUN PASSION
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Chichen Itza Deluxe from Playa del Carmen.