12 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This intriguing full-day tour from Playa del Carmen combines two prominent archaeological sites of the Yucatan Peninsula: Chichen Itza and Ek Balam. A professional guide points out El Castillo (The Castle), aka the Temple of Kukulcan, among other landmarks, then accompanies you to Ek Balam with free time to climb the main pyramid. In between, visit Hubiku Cenote for a swim and dig into a buffet lunch. Numbers are limited to 10 people to provide a small-group experience.
- Full-day guided tour of Chichen Itza and Ek Balam from Playa del Carmen
- Visit two top archaeological sites of the Yucatán Peninsula
- See the Pyramid of Kukulkan, Temple of the Jaguars, and more
- Eat a buffet lunch and swim in Hubiku Cenote
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures personalized attention
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
DVD (available to purchase)
Drinks on buffet lunch