- Ride an ATV through the jungle and swim and snorkel cenotes
- Enjoy a more intimate experience in a group no larger than 14
- Savor the rich flavor of authentic Mexican tamales
- Upgrade to include a hotel transfer for a stress-free experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide ground transportation from and to your hotel. Your pick up time will be assigned according to your hotel distance. If your hotel or air&b isn't listed don't worry we have pick ups at almost everywhere and we can organize that & inform you before your tour date. In Tulum we have 4 meeting points close to your hotel and air b&b. Restaurant El Camello Jr, Super AKI Tulum, Super Chedraui in Tulum and Hotel Kore Tulum.
THE MORNING TOUR ENDS AT 13:40 PM You will be dropped off at your pickup point around 14:45 PM.
THE AFTERNOON TOUR ENDS AT 17:45 PM You will be dropped off at your pickup point around 18:45 PM.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No cancellations due rain / This trip is operated in all weather conditions
- Minimum age to drive ATV 16 years old
- Kids from 0 to 5 years old only have to pay transportation fee ($20.00 USD)
- Meeting time will vary from the starting time, we will confirm it one day before the trip.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY ALL WATER TRIPS S.A DE C.V
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Mystic Adventure Atv and Cenote Experience from Tulum.
- "This tour is good for more beginners or low level thrill seekers." See review