- Combination ATV and Wave Runner adventure
- Snacks and drinks included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cancun and the Riviera Maya
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Depending your hotel location the time may change, after booking we will contact you by email to confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya, if your hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
What To Expect
You’ll have 45 minutes of trail time before looping back to the original departure point, then continuing towards the Caribbean coast, where you can wash off the trail dust at Maroma Beach.
Choose between a wave runner or a speed boat, and enjoy the warm breeze off the water as you open up the throttle. Skim across the gentle waves along the coastline, watching for marine wildlife along the Caribbean horizon. After 45 minutes on the water, return to shore for snack of chips, dip, water, and soda, then begin the return trip to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Children under 6 and 9 years old must pay minors fee.
- Children younger than 16 can participate only in shared service
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, people with back problems or recent surgeries
- What to bring:Swimsuit, Change of clothes, Towel, Waterproof camera, Biodegradable repellent, Cap, Sunglasses, Cash
- Pick up is available for hotels located in Cancun and Riviera Maya. Exact time of your pick-up will be sent by email after booking
- In case we don't have pick-up for a specific hotel or location will be sent you the nearest meeting point where pick-up is available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wisest Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms