Don’t worry—here are some similar options
6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the nature and history of the Yucatan on this guided excursion. After a convenient hotel pickup, head to Chikin Ha and explore four magnificent cenotes by foot and with complimentary scuba equipment (and access to a certified diving instructor). Visit the ruins of the only Mayan city built on the coast, Tulum, and strap on snorkeling gear for an underwater adventure with sea turtles.
- Explore the Yucatan’s underground and underwater worlds on an all-day tour
- Experience the natural pools and caverns of Chikin Ha with a local guide
- Enjoy access to scuba/snorkel gear and admire Tulum’s amazing seaside ruins
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Certified guide – Dive Master/Dive Instructor.
Comfortable boat fully equipped, with shade area.
Visit four cenotes - two stages of snorkeling and two walking in the underground world
Snorkeling with turtles in front of the impressive Mayan castle of Tulum
Eco tax 10 USD to be paid on the spot
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off from all the Hotels, Ports, Condos of Riviera Maya.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eco tours adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half day tour - sea turtle and four cenotes - snorkeling from Riviera Maya. ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half day tour - sea turtle and four cenotes - snorkeling from Riviera Maya. ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half day tour - sea turtle and four cenotes - snorkeling from Riviera Maya. ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Half day tour - sea turtle and four cenotes - snorkeling from Riviera Maya.
6 to 7 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursEco ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanEco Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWalking Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - CozumelNature and Wildlife - CozumelWater Tours - CozumelEco Tours - CozumelWalking Tours - CozumelBus Tours - TulumNature and Wildlife - TulumWater Tours - TulumEco Tours - TulumWalking Tours - TulumCategory