Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day small-group tour of Tulum and Coba Ruins from Playa del Carmen
- A convenient tour ideal for history buffs
- Learn about Maya ruins at Tulum, a site that overlooks the Caribbean Sea
- Ascend to the top of ancient temples at Coba Ruins
- Lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel information is very important, without it we can not provide pickup time.
The pickup could be from Playa del Carmen, Tulum, and Cancun hotels or near your Hotel, we provide this information depending on your Hotel, if you are staying in an Airbnb or similar we will provide you the nearest point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please be aware if you are staying at an Airbnb or similar you will be given a meeting point in the nearest hotel from your location.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Recommend to wear sun hat, bio sunscreen, swimsuit and towel.
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Encuentro T
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Tulum, Coba, Cenote & Mother Nature with Lunch.