- Admission to Xplor Fuego
- Paddle an underground river
- Swim through caverns and caves
- Take on a 14-line zipline course
- Drive an amphibious vehicle
- Buffet dinner included
Departure & Return
Departure PointXplor Park by Xcaret, Federal Highway Chetumal-Puerto Juarez Km 282, Playa del Carmen 77710 Mexico
Ticket Redemption Point
What To Expect
Head to the treetops to try a 14-line zipline, hitting speeds of up to 19 miles per hour (30 kph) beneath the Caribbean stars, ending the circuit with a water landing. Keep swimming through a series of caves, grottos, and sinkholes, floating just beneath a cavern roof that’s bristling with stalactites. Get behind the wheel of an amphibious vehicle to drive above and below-ground trails, then paddle a raft through underground chambers that are illuminated with colorful bulbs.
When you’re ready for a break, simply head to the onsite restaurant for a buffet dinner with coffee, hot chocolate, and multi-flavored water included. Each activity takes roughly 45 minutes, so you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy the rest of the park (or just relax in a hammock).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wear or bring shoes and clothes that can get wet, and bring a change of dry clothes that you can keep in the on-site lockers; please use chemical-free insect repellent
- Please bring biodegradable sunscreen and cash or credit card for food and souvenir purchases
- Minimum age: 5 years old. Kids: From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price
- Zipline requirements: Minimum height/weight is 4.5 feet (137 cm) or 88 lbs (40 kg); the maximum weight is 300 lbs (136 kg); maximum waist width is 51 inches (130 cm) and leg width 27 inches (68 cm)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- According to the indication issued by the Government of Quintana Roo, Mexico, we are forced to suspend activities after 11:00 pm
- Minimum age to drive the amphibious vehicles is 18, and all drivers must have a valid driver's license
- Days of operation are subject to availability and changes.
- In case of a no-show, the tickets are non-refundable.
- OPERATED BY Grupo Xcaret
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms